You are here
5th international conference on Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals
The 5th international conference on Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals takes place virtually 7-9 June 2021. Join the experts from around the world in a highly interactive online environment featuring video-streaming presentations with live Q&A, on-demand sessions, an engaging poster hall, a networking area, and more. Can't make the live event? Register anyway! This online conference will be made available to registrants after the broadcast date, as on-demand presentations, until 1 August 2021.
Key themes of the 5th International Conference on Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals include:
- addressing antimicrobial use and resistance at global, regional, and national levels
- antimicrobial resistance and the human-animal-environment interface
- reducing antibiotic use in animals – barriers and prospects
- towards sustainable solutions for antibiotic use in food animal production – progress and opportunities
- socio-economic, technical,and regulatory dimensions of sustainable change in antimicrobial use in animal production
- minimising and containing antimicrobial use and resistance – innovative research directions
- and more.
Follow us on Twitter @ResponsblUse